1.Turn your assignments in on time.
2. Late assignments will only be accepted during the calendar week it was assigned, with 10pts per day taken off.
3. No name papers are graded for a classroom dollar fee.
(1qtr=$2, 2qtr=$5 3qtr=$7, 4qtr=$10)
1. When the teacher is talking your voice is off.
2. Quiet in the hallway.
3. Gum, drinks, and snacks are allowed in classroom only if your using your manners.
4. You may go to the bathroom anytime the teacher is NOT teaching.
5. Books and supplies are to be as quiet as possible.
1. Be respectful of other people. This means to be kind to everyone, no teasing, talking about, or laughing at them.
2. Keep your hands, feet, and other objects to yourself.
3. Respect others space. (desks, lockers, line)
4. If people are already in line, you must go to the back.
5. Use appropriate words and tones of voice. (profanity is not acceptable)
6. You have a right to your opinion; however you must express it appropriately.
7. Bullying is not permitted.
Main Entry: bully
: a person who teases, hurts, or threatens a person whom they see as smaller or weaker